I have taught and lectured on theatre in a range settings in the UK and abroad;
- Theatre skills workshops
- Workshops to devise or create a show together
- Teaching practical skills for working in applied theatre / arts and health contexts
- Lecture based presentations
- 1 to 1 mentoring and session observations with evaluation for applied theatre practitioners
- 1 to 1 dramaturg support
- 1 to 1 or group presentation/public speaking skills
- Consultation and advice on community theatre/ arts and health sector
If you would be interested in finding out more about any of these workshops and how to make a booking please contact me
Testimonial from a young woman who I worked with to develop her art skills to apply as a community practitioner.
“I was inexperienced, young and very nervous, but Gemma mentored me throughout the whole process and now I am confident, and after her advice have even taken my art workshops to other facilitators too.
Gemma is great at evoking passion in people even when they feel their creative flame has been blown out. Her dedication and drive is contagious. Gemma is always researching the arts and spreading the creative word and inspiring people. Her many achievements and fearlessness to try is very motivational. She was the first person who really believed in me and didn’t let me doubt myself.
She has been with me every step of the way and I am very grateful of having met her.”